Aldi Store Managers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everyone!! Welcome!

Go down

Hey Everyone!! Welcome! Empty Hey Everyone!! Welcome!

Post by Matt Heinz - 95 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Hey everyone and welcome to the Forum!! This forum is meant to be used and shared with all fellow Store Managers and Shift Managers alike! The purpose of this forum is to share ideas, ask and answer each other's questions about the various topics that may come up working for the wonderful company Aldi!

Feel free to create boards that ask specific questions; share ideas or photos that you've used to help organize things or anything else that may be Aldi related!! Any questions on any of this please let me know!

Please remember that this is social media and I am keeping this forum public. This is meant to be helpful and not hurtful!!

Just to tell you guys a little about myself and my experiences.. My names Matt and I'm the store Manager for the brand new Aldi in Nashua NH! I've been with the company for a little under three years; started as an MT and have worked and been in many different stores. Most recently I was the store manager for the Salem NH store.

Please share this with as many other store managers or shift managers as you would like as I would love to grow this group as I feel communication amongst each other can only be beneficial to Aldi as a whole!!

Matt Heinz - 95
Admin

https://aldistoremanager.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!! Welcome! Empty Re: Hey Everyone!! Welcome!

Post by Matt Heinz - 95 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:21 pm

If anyone has any topics they want to make a category please post them and I will add anything you guys would like! I'm trying to make it so you guys can add anything you want to as well!

Matt Heinz - 95
Admin

https://aldistoremanager.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum